Friday 29 January 2010

Pay Day Purchases


YAY ITS PAY DAY!
so at lunch i popped into lush to buy a shampoo for my mum and asked when the lip scrubs would be released and they had them! I couldn't have just one i had to have them all!

So here they are, There are 3 different flavors: Bubblegum , Sweet Lips and Mint Julips.
They all taste delicious and as they are made from pure sugar you dont have to wipe them from your lips you just lick away :) yum!

Bubblegum Lets just be honest here this IS just Snow Fairy in your mouth! obviously without the hideous taste of soap if you had actually snow fairy in your mouth. This is bright pink and consists of Caster sugar, and Organic Jojoba Oil. when i smell it i just want to stick my tongue in.. oh the shame.

Sweet Lips tastes just like a sugary vanilla caramel combo. It doesn't remind me of a particular Lush Product like Bubblegum does but its nice and sweet just like youd expect. This is made of Caster Sugar and Jojoba Oil, Vanilla Extract, Cocoa Absolute and Tagetes Oil. Out of all three this is my least favorite but im still going to use it, its still nice just not as nice as the others.

Mint Julips This is soooo tasty! its just like smearing mint chocolate all over your lips i love it! This is my favorite and i think the one i will use the most, im going to stick it in my bag, il keep one in the car and one possibly at work. This is made of Caster Sugar, Jojoba Oil, Vanilla Extract, Tagetes Oil and Peppermint Oil.

I have used these all afternoon since i got them just because they taste so good! the only this is id say my lips are now in worse condition than they were before because i am constantly licking and biting at them, i will try my best to use a balm after using these.



The size difference for the same price!
(Excuse my boyfriend asleep behind lol )

Then after work I went into boots to get this YSL Parisienne Set. I have the small bottle of this perfume and i adore the scent but i find it has zero staying power on my skin so i have to drench myself in the stuff, so i have used up half a bottle which i only got before christmas and that is with not wearing it everyday.
This set has the bigger 50 ml bottle and a body lotion for £30 which i just couldn't resist as i payed £30 for my little bottle and that was with discount. The 50ml is around £38/£40 i think so this set is a steal and id rather stock up now than pay full price for something that will run out in a matter of months.

I hope you enjoyed my little purchases, im also going to get some twilight make up from ASOS.com, i cant help myself i must look like i could attract Edward Cullen.
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I reeally want Mint Julips. I feel a Lush trip coming! :)

    ReplyDelete