Saturday 27 February 2010

its been too long!

well im sorry iv been a rubbish blogger lately i blame my boyfriend for completely taking over my computer, so i got a new one a nice shiny new pink laptop, its not as nice as the one he has taken over but it will do just fine for this.
Of course becasue i have brought this i probably wont have much money to buy make up to blog about, iv been good receintly not buying any make up im proud of myself.

I have been thinking about maybe buying Benefits Sugarbomb blush with my boots points but at the moment i cant bare to spend them i have worked hard for them.
Is sugarbomb worth it or should i just get Coralista? ...... I do already have NARS Orgasim? oh so many questions.

Well il go now, no one wants to read a blog with all writting no pictures, well i dont anyway.
I will have something to blog about soon even if it means shoplifting HA im joking seriously i am joking.

No comments:

Post a Comment