Friday 29 January 2010

Urban Decay Ammo Shadow Box

Hey sorry its been so long. I just have a little review to do, i know this product has been out for ages but i got it in the sale and just thought i have to do it because the colours are so pretty.



So i got this in House of Fraiser down to £17 from £22 not much of a saving but its better than full price. I really like the colours in this set as they are so versatile they can be worn everyday or for going out, my favorite out of every urban decay pallet is always oil slick which i use the most, i love a black eye look.


So here are the Swatches im so sorry about my gross arm but its better than my spindly hands.

*Smog.
I really like this deep brown colour, its not clumpy with glitter more sheer, it will make a lovely everyday smokey look.

*Mildew.
This is a beautiful colour which i will never use. i just dont think greens suit me and i always feel sort of over dressed if i attempt to wear green shadow, i did once in high school on a day we had sex education and was accused of having syphilis because it had faded to a yellow colour, hence my staying away from green/yellow eyeshadow. story over.

*Oil Slick.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this shadow. I AM going to buy the full size of this, iv hit pan on my old UD palled with this colour. It goes on the lid beautifully and stays there. The only downside is the fall out but i guess it cant be helped.

*Last Call.
This colour looks purple in the pallet but i think on skin it looks much more pinky with silver sparkles. it wouldn't be a colour id wear on a day to day basis but i think im going to use this for a valentines day look.

*chopper.
Again a nice neutral every day colour with the extra sparkle, this swatch does not do it justice as it makes it look quite orange but its not like this on the face.

*Maui Wowie.
I really like this colour, a champagne sort of colour. I would wear this every day and i think would make a nice inner eye colour as well.

*Shattered.
A turquoise greeny blue mermaid colour which i will also never wear. its such a pretty colour that i might try to attempt it one day but i cant see it happening anytime soon. I feel like such a wh*** in these vibrant colours lol.

*Polyester Bride.
This is a vibrant white with shimmer. It could make a nice inner eye colour but i think its very pigmented and i prefer my inner eyes to be sheer. I will try it out and it could be nice for blending.

*Grifter.
This is a Purple/Pink colour that again looks brighter on the skin. its pretty and il make an effort to wear it, i dont have much more to say about it.

*Sin.
I Really like this shade, its another champagne colour and i think i could wear this on its own all over the lid, i really want the primer potion in sin as well.

So to sum up the blog, i love this pallet even though i wont use some of the colours, its worth it for the ones i will. Sorry im no good at reviewing but you might just like to look at what iv brought.

lots of love xxx

(P.S i passed my driving test yay for me)


No comments:

Post a Comment