Sunday 14 March 2010

Revlon ColorStay


This post is about Revlon Colorstay Mineral Mousse Foundation. I got this just one lunch time because I'm so lazy lately id just rather sleep than wake up super early to make myself up, shame on me. Anyway so in the morning i just do my eyes and hair and then run for work so i brought this to keep in my drawer.
I wasn't expecting an excellent foundation else id go and buy a mac i just wanted something i can wack on in 2 secs with my fingers and this turns out is perfect for that! My shade is Light, its the palest there is and i didn't think it would match me so well but its an excellent match for my skin and although its not a really heavy coverage as you can still see my blotchy cheeks through it, i find its enough just to perk me up through the day.
Its a mousse foundation but i wouldn't say its the same kind of mousse as the dream matt mousse, i think this is much nicer and its more liquidy and i find its quite moisturising, it doesn't dry me out at all.
Over all i would defiantly buy this product for my drawer again.




In other revlon blogging when the hell is photoready coming out in the UK? i know i can buy it on the boots website but i want to buy it in person. curse boots and their slow delivery.
well im sorry its been so long. Im still skint but iv got a few things latly and il have to drag out my blogging about them.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment