Thursday 18 March 2010

My first jucy tubes

OK so I'm years late jumping on the juicy tubes band wagon and don't i regret it! I don't know why i never tried them before it was clearly a mistake.




These were in TK Maxx for only £16 Bargin! my lovely mother brought them for me and I'm so glad she did. This is a limited edition world tour pack with 3 full size tubes in, id say its defiantly worth the money if you can find them in your TK Maxx.

There is no point in me telling you about the consistency of juicy tubes as you all probably own one but for those living under a rock like me they are so thick and sticky that they stay on your lips for so much longer than the average lip gloss and they taste and smell gorgeous!!
The colour isn't as pigmented as id like but I'm still happy with them and they don't dry out my lips at all.
The colours in this pack are........





Rio Peach (tastes like peach)


Paris Moulin Rose (tastes like roses)


NYC Chealsea Coffee (tastes like starbucks all over your lips yum)

At first i thought i wouldn't like NYC Chealsea Coffee at all and i thought Rio Peach would be my favorite but i LOVE all 3 and Paris Moulin Rose is so far my favorite.


If you see these in your TK Maxx i strongly recommend them they are truly a bargin!!


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment